Letting in North London through JTM HomesOnce an offer to let a property has been accepted, all terms will be agreed between the Tenant and Landlord. A two week holding payment (minimum payment is £400.00) is then required to secure a property, subject to references and contract.
Before accepting a holding payment from a prospective Tenant, we will provide the Tenant with:
- a document detailing all agreed terms
- a full breakdown of the advance funds required
- the referencing guidelines
- an example copy of the Tenancy Agreement
Detailed below is a guide of the standard Tenant fees and advance monies payable.
To offer peace of mind to our Tenants, JTMHOMES are members of:
- ARLA (the UK's foremost professional body for letting agents)
- NAEA (the UK's leading professional body for estate agency)
- The Property Ombudsman for Lettings (an independent organisation that regulates the estate agency industry)
- SAFE Agent (a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through Client money protection schemes)
- The Dispute Service
Archway Lettings Ltd T/as JTM Homes are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme and ARLA Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and Safe Agent scheme
Please note, advance monies are subject to change, upon the recommendation of the referencing company: